Friday, September 26, 2014

Party Time



This week has been a wild roller coaster ride with lots of peaks, valleys and wicked twists.  Enough so that I am thoroughly exhausted mentally and to some extent physically as well.  Of course this is Friday, my longest work day of the week, so I do not foresee any rest for Wicked Uncle Gerry in the offing any time soon.  I still have a few chores and errands to perform before I head to work this evening from 5 until 3 in the morning.  I have not caught up on my feeds so I really don't know what is burning up the Internet news wise.  In any case, it is time to get into the weekend state of mind, so let's get the party started, shall we?

For any party to be successful, you must first have great music for the ambiance.  Your Friday Musical Moment features a lot of greats: Composer, Music and Performers in this all star recording.  Emanuel Ax and Yo Yo Ma perform Ludwig von Beethoven's Opus 5 Sonatas for Cello and Piano Numbers 1 in F Major and 2 in G Minor.  More Beethoven can be heard over on my tumblr  with his Triple Concerto for Piano, Violin and Cello in C Major, Opus 56.  That performance is by Trio Fontenay who are: on Piano: Wolf Harden; on Violin: Michael Mucke and on Cello: Niklas Schimdt accomapnied by the Philharmonia Orchestra under Conductor: Eliahu Inbal.

 Another important element for any successful party hosted by a Gay Man would be an abundance of eye candy for both the guests and the host.  I think this little collection of Fantasy Fuel on display belo9w the play list should fill the bill quite nicely and leave you panting for more.   You can find more Fantasy Fuel over on my tumblr with the Sweet Dream Hottie of the Day!.  Thanks for the visit, stop in tomorrow for the Saturday at the Symphony Evening Concert and of course all those gourgeous guys who will be Naked or Nearly So.  Until next time, Party On and as always, Enjoy!


























Posted by Picasa

No comments: