Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wet Wednesday's Music & Men



Well here it is nearly 8 Pm and I still have written nary a word.  Some days are like that, when nothing strikes your fancy and there are no words to describe the blankness of your mind.  Thankfully I had put together some Music and some Men before I went to work this morning, so your visit here is not a total loss just because I have nothing upon which to expound.  So on to the Music and the Men:

You Midweek Musical Moment features the Music of Antonin Dvorak with his Cello Concerto in B minor, Op. 104, B. 191.  Today's performance is a live recording by the Orchestre de Paris under the baton of Paavo Järvi and features Gautier Capuçon as your Cello Soloist.  You may also hear Dvorak's String Quartet No. 12 in F major, Op. 96, B. 179 "American" over on my tumblr.  

Because it is Wednesday, and I have been splashing around my pool, I thought you guys would love a scroll through these wet and wonderful beach-and-bath-hunks in their natural habitat.  They are all looking sexy as hell as your Wet Wednesday for this week is waiting for your visual appreciation below the video.  You may also appreciate 'The Cool Down' Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for hanging in until I got here, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bailey;-) said...

There are days, and sometimes weeks, where it's hard to find motivation. Thanks for sharing the pics and update, and music, with us.