Thursday, July 24, 2014

A New Day



I am still blissfully unaware of current events beyond my small sphere of activities.  That I have gotten through the last little while basically unscathed is only due to the friendship and support of my close friends and neighbors to whom I shall forever be grateful.  However today is a new day and another opportunity to get it right as life goes on with or without us.  

Like most folks, I gain comfort from various things like cooking, butter pecan ice cream, or quiet time spent with a good friend.  Of course, always of comfort is Great Classical Music.  I  find music for the cello both soothing and exciting in equal measure.  Rather than present music from a more well known composer, I thought I would dig through my archived favorites on You Tube for today's Musical Moment selection.  Featuring a performance by Bruno Cocset on Cello accompanied by Les Basses Reunies the play list contains 6 Sonatas for Cello and Basso Continuo, Book 1 by Jean-Baptiste Barriere.  You may also hear Barriere's Sonata Number 10 for 2 Cellos over on my tumblr.  

Then for your Thursday shot of mucho macho I have a heaping helping of denim deliciousness in this week's edition of Men In Jeans for you to peruse as you cruise down the page.  The is also something Sexy and Sensitif as the Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for making my day brighter with your visit, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bailey;-) said...

Lovely post, thank you for sharing :D