Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Miscellany



I survived my marathon mash up of 27.4 hours worked over the course of 51 hours total and I am really, really glad it is my day off.  That is not to say I don't still have things to do.  In just a bit I am headed out to take a look at another prospective new home for Will and I.  The complex is in one of the nicer, yet older upscale parts of town and is just about 6 minutes from my work close in to the cultural district.  The rent is reasonable and I hope the unit is as nice as I expect it to be.  Will is unable to go with me so I am taking my Nikon Cool Pix digital camera to take multitudes of photographs for him to see before making the decision whether or not to move there.  The complex is one suggested by a locator service which offers free moving services or a rent rebate upon move in.  If we decide to move there, I will opt for the free move so we won't have to do the lift and tote part of the move, just the pack and unpack.  I am getting a little long in the tooth to be carrying everything we possess on my own and with Will's disability he is unable to do any lifting and toting either.  I will keep you posted on  the results of my foray.

On the way back, I need to stop by Kroger to get some Italian seasoned bread crumbs so I can make Parmesan Meat Balls to go with the pasta I am making for dinner.  I haven't made the meat balls in a while so that will be a nice change of pace for the pasta.  I will also have garlic bread, after all what is pasta with meat balls with out garlic bread?  

I am sure that I will also work in some nap time to help recover from the weekend marathon.  I don't have to return to work until 5 PM tomorrow so I will have plenty of opportunity to work in some good nap time.  I will also do a diligent search for some great music for tomorrow's post also, who knows what I will come up with there?  

Speaking of Music, today's Monday with Mozart features a 1986 recording of an vinyl album released in 1987 featuring Jean-Pierre Rampal on Flute, Issac Stern on Violin, Salvatore Accardo on Viola and Mstislav Rostropovich on Cello as they perform the complete set of Mozart's Flute Quartets.  Included in the play list are the Quartet in D major K. 285; the Quartet in G major K. 285a; the Quartet in C major K. 285b and the Quartet in A major K. 298.  You may also hear  Maria João Pires' performance of Mozart's Piano Concerto no. 27 in B flat major, KV595 accompanied by Trevor Pinnock conducting the Chamber Orchestra of Europe over on my tumblr.

Then following the Monday tradition, on display below the play list is a heaping helping of muscly manliness adorned (more or less) in their Monday's Undies.  For more undie deliciousness, be sure to check out the Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for starting your week here at Nichevo, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

No comments: