Friday, April 25, 2014

Five Days and A Wake Up!



It is just 5 days and a wake up before we move into the new place.  I have been sorting through and discarding things that I really do not need to move as the new place is about 100 square feet smaller than our present location.  It is therefore necessary to 'trim the fat' a little which is not necessarily a bad thing anyway.  I am looking forward with eager anticipation to shaking the dust from my feet of the apartment at which we currently reside.  I am not however relishing the lift and tote part of the move.  I was going to use the moving services offered by the locator service.  However Will found a great many reviews on line that said the movers have a tendency to jack up the unpaid portion of the move, then hold the possessions hostage until payment is made.  So I took the option of a rental rebate instead.  I have enlisted a little help already, and will try and round up some more as I have to move and then go to work from 5-11 that same night.  In the end it will be worth it to be rid of all the problems that have plagued us at the current place. 

If we are totally organized, which is my goal, it should be able for us to accomplish the move before noon on the First which would leave me a little recovery time before having to report for work.  I have the truck reserved for pickup at 7 AM on the First, so we will be getting an early start.  I am really glad I do not work late the day before, or I would be in sad shape indeed by the time I have to go to work.  As it stands, I will still be tired as fuck when I do show up for work.  C'est la vie or Que Sera Sera,  that is just the way the cookie crumbles so I shall do all within my power to lesson the physical impact on me. 

Your Musical Moment for Friday features selected Opus 1 Concerti Grossi by Pietro Locatelli with a performance by the Freiburger Barockorchester under the baton of Gottfried von der Goltz.  Included in the play list are Concerti Grossi Numbers 2, 4, 7, 8, 9 and 10.  You may also want to hear the 4 Violin Concerti by Pietro Nardini over on my tumblr. 

I did not feel like an extensive search for furry fellows for today's post, so I selected these sizzling examples of Random Hotness you will find on display below the play list.  There is also the Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr worthy of an admiring glance or more.  I have an appointment at the VA at 9 for them to play vampire for blood work prior to my doctor's appointment next week.  Therefore I must bid you adieu for now.  Thanks for stopping by, have a Fabulous Weekend!  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

No comments: