Monday, November 18, 2013

The Blahs



I have been staring at this page for a couple of hours, digging through my feeds and sources and just nothing seems to trip my trigger enough to write about.  I am sure there are events and people out there worthy of mention in these pages, however, I cannot bring one to the forefront of my mind for the moment.  It is Monday for most people, however it is Friday for me as I am off tomorrow which should be cause enough for celebration although I am not really in a celebratory mood.  At any rate, all this means is that I am not going to rant or rave about anything today except the Music and the Men.  I hope I get over the blahs before it is time to post again. 

Today's Monday With Mozart feature is his String Trio in E flat major, KV 563.  The performance today is by François Fernandez on Violin, Ryo Terakado on viola and Rainer Zipperling on cello collectively know as the Trio Ricercar.  I am sure their performance will add some mellow to your Monday.

Even more pleasing than the Music is this collection of twinks, twunks, hunks and hotties romping about the page adorned in their finest Monday's Undies.  I even tossed in a couple of hairy bears/cubs for those fans of the hirsute among you all.  Thanks for spending part of your Monday with me, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: