Saturday, October 20, 2012

Best of the Web This Week
















Welcome to the weekend and today's photographic review of the Best of the Web This Week.  In this week's selections, I endeavored to choose those photographs which gave due consideration to the gentle interplay of shadow and light on the art of the male form.  I hope that you will be pleased with the results of my endeavors.  For a soundtrack to accompany your perusal, I have selected two excellent examples of the Sinfonia Concertante form by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. First is Sinfonia Concertante in E Flat Major for Violin, Viola and Orchestra with the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Colin Davis and featuring Arthur Grumiaux on Violin and Arrigo Pellicia on Viola. Second is Sinfonia Concertante for Four Winds (Oboe, Clarinet, Horn, Bassoon and Orchestra) in E Flat Major with Orquesta Sinfonica Ciudad de Leon conducted by Dorel Morgu recorded at a live performance at the Auditorio Ciudad de Leon. Unfortunately the soloists are not named in the video description, therefore I cannot give credit where it is due.  However it is still a marvelous live performance.  Thanks for spending part of your weekend here at Nichevo, we will see you again on Monday for another week of Music, Men and More!  Until next time as always, Enjoy!












































































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to post something like this on my site and you have given me an idea. Cheers.