Monday, June 18, 2012

Mellow Monday


It was fairly mellow around the store all weekend;  the truck on Friday night was small, no mean drunks, no big messes, no bat shit crazy fuckers wandering about and the day shift showed up relatively on time for them, plus I go another little project done for the boss.  All in all I would have to say I had a good weekend which is unusual enough in and of itself.  So now I am ready to begin another week here at Nichevo.  I have a little theme going for the music this week where I will be featuring music by various composers whose last name begins with the letter 'S'.  Today I have music by Mozart's rival, Antonio Salieri. First is his Concerto for Piano in C Major performed by I Solisti Veneti conducted by Claudio Scimone featuring Aldo Ciccolini on Piano, followed by his Concerto for Flute, Oboe and Orchestra in C Major performed by Württembergische Kammerorchester conducted by Jörg Faerber featuring Dagmar Becker on Flute and Lajos Lences on Oboe.  As the week wears on I will have music by Stravinsky, Schumann, Schubert, Strauss and Shostakovich.  Then of course as it is Monday, I have a number of muscular model men cavorting about the page in their Monday's Undies to entice and entertain you.  That should kick start your Monday and mine.  Thanks for stopping in, see you tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!































Posted by Picasa

No comments: