Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday Night Fantasies



Happy Friday everyone!  Your intrepid Uncle is plumb worn out this morning.  It was a long day yesterday what with a trip to JPS for new medicines, then to Best Buy to get a wrist rest and mouse pad for Will's new Super Computer (my way of rewarding him for a job well done).  By then, I had all the normal errands and shopping that come with payday every Thursday still to accomplish.  It was late before I finished it all so I did not get but about 3 hours sleep before working a busy night at the store.  I am sorta like a zombie here at the keyboard trying to keep my eyes open long enough to get this done so I can take a nap!  I am behind on my feeds and reads, so I don't have a lot of news to expound upon either.  Maybe I will catch up some over the weekend.  I have the laundry to do in the morning too, so who knows when I can work everything in.  Today I think I will just catch up on my sleep and let the rest of this stuff ride for 24 hours or so.  Even with all the things I have going on right now, I did remember to research some music and some awesome dudes to brighten your day and get you set for the weekend.  As Friday is Fantasy Night when we all have hopes of meeting the man of our dreams (maybe only in our dreams, lol) I have some very appropriate music and of course a lot of naughty by nice hunky hotties to fit the mood.   The video today is the Phantasy Concerto, Opus 60 written in 1942 by Sir Eugene Goossens and performed by Howard Shelley accompanied by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra conducted by Richard Hickox.  While listening to the Phantasy Concerto, scroll down the page  to see which of the nubile young men who are Naked or Nearly So will inspire your own personal Fantasy for this Friday Night.  Thanks for the visit, stop in tomorrow when I will once again bring you my photographic review of the Best of the Web This Week.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!



























Posted by Picasa

No comments: