Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Power Outage At My Place

I am posting this as early today as I can and still get an 11/27 time stamp because they will be doing some heavy duty maintenance here at the property. The electricity will be cut off from 9 AM to 6Pm Central Time so basically I will be incommunicado during that time. I am just glad it is supposed to be 60-70 degrees today so the no heat thing will not be a factor. I will probably use the time to catch up on some sleep as there will be nothing I can do that requires power anyway. I'm sort of glad they chose today as Noah and Luke will not be on ATWT today and I will not miss anything important. Monday's episode is posted below to catch you up.



As I am posting this early, I have not yet seen the news blogs or papers so there is nothing new for me to rant about so I guess I will just post the eye candy for you to enjoy and look forward to reporting to you tomorrow when I should officially reach 100,000 visitors, I am currently at 99,613 with 446 visitors on Monday. I will have to think of something special to do for that. Until next time as always, Enjoy!
































Posted by Picasa

No comments: