Friday, November 16, 2007

John Paul, Craig, Luke, and Noah

Back in June I wrote about the British soap Holly Oaks Coming To BBC America featuring the budding romance between John Paul McQueen and Craig Dean. The cable system I am on does not offer BBC America, however I have discovered a place to catch up with all the goings on over there. You Tube has a user, da33431, who's channel page is called John Paul and Craig World that features the entire story line where I am currently stepping though the whole thing. Sucker that I am for a good romance. Be warned, this user has 245 videos on 13 pages so it will take you a while to go through the entire repertoire but it is a task I am enjoying and you may also.
Meanwhile on this side of the pond, there was only one day this week of the Nuke saga on ATWT, the video of which I have posted below as well as highlights of upcoming events. It is about to get interesting again so I will do my best to keep you updated on what is happening there. I used to reject soap operas out of hand as just so much BS, but these two have me hooked. It took some fine looking lads interested in each other, but whats a hopeless gay romantic to do when presented with such fine examples of handsome men in love? Why watch and get hooked of course. Enjoy the videos and the eye candy afterwards.




























Posted by Picasa

No comments: