Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winter Storm


Winter is paying Dallas a visit tonight after rain all day it is now sleet and freezing rain and the roads are slick. The bridges are already frozen, if you have to go out, be very, very careful. Go slow, do not brake or accelerate hard. I want to see you all back here again in one piece. By traffic time tomorrow it will be a complete sheet of ice over everything and nothing will be safe from slip sliding around, yourselves included. Watch were you walk and those of you who live in apartments upstairs, negotiate the stairways with extreme caution. Speaking of apartments, I was finally able to download a satellite photo of mine from Google Earth and it is displayed below.


It is just a small place in an older complex, but it is home to me and Str8roomie and a port in the storm to Tattoo and any one else that needs to drop anchor here. I hope you enjoyed the post I did yesterday. I wanted you to know how special these young men are. Young people are the future of America and I am willing to do my part to ensure they make it a bright future for themselves as well as the rest of their generation and the ones after that. We change the world one person at a time. You too can change the world if only a small part of it by spreading the love you have to give to those who need it most. Join me in our voyage to a better world.



One of my readers messaged me on my My Space page today and told me about a website that is similar in form to My Space, but populated by Gay men. It is called Gay Watch.com and the only restriction for uploading content is no hate and no copyrighted material for which you do not own the copyright. Other than that the field is wide open and very explicit. Here is the link to my page there, come by for a visit, I think you will like the site and the scenery you will find there. I have already made some new friends and I expect I will make some more. As I am writing now my Yahoo! messenger just let me know I have another friend request that just came in. So when I finish here I will check him out and make a new friend. They also have a music service that is free to join call Burn Lounge where there is also the opportunity to own and operate your own on line music store. Should make life even more interesting around here. I will keep you posted on my adventures. The picture below was left in the comments section of my page by a new friend.



The boys just arrived with their girl friends and another girl so the house is full again tonight. I love having life and laughter in the house again. Keeps me young and involved and happy. This is going to be my best year ever, if it kills me in the process!!(lol) I just hope they keep it down a little bit so I can get some beauty rest for work tomorrow. Getting to work on the bus should be a real adventure in the morning. They are supposed to be on a regular not a holiday schedule, but with the storm it might just be "slightly" altered. Of course there is always the possibility that I will receive a phone call in the morning telling me to stay off the road and at home. Either way I still have to get up and be ready to go no matter what happens.



In the NFL playoffs today the Chargers blew their game with the Pats so the AFC will play in Indy for the Championship in the late game next Sunday while the Saints have to travel to Chicago to play the Bears in the early game as the defeated Seattle today. So my heart is with the Saints for the Super Bowl and I will be pulling for them all the way. I will root for Indy to beat the Pats as we need some new blood in the Super Bowl this year.



With all the activity going on around here and my new job, I would have to say my life is pretty full right now. There is still room in my heart for someone special and more than enough room for any new friends I make. They should be prepared to read about themselves here though as you guys hear about just about everything that goes on or has happened in the past as that is the whole point, sharing my life with you on our journey to a better world. Speaking of which be sure to follow the links in Write Your Congressman and Senator to let them know of your views on George's war and other things on your mind. It is important to get Congress off their duffs to effect change in the failed policy that is being followed by the White House. It only takes a few minutes, but it could save some soldiers lives and tax payers dollars. Don't let the shadow government win by default.



I am going to close out with the usual eye candy as it is almost 10:30 already. My, my how time flies while your having fun. Stay tuned for our upcoming features with Ted Trent and my new pianist friend as well as some other surprises I just might have up my sleeve in the coming weeks. Post your comments and subscriptions, pay me a visit at My Space and/or Gay Watch, and be careful out there on those icy roads. Until the next time as always, Enjoy!



































All photographs processed with Picasa2
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan said...

u know i dont understand why that kid would take anything from some1 tryin 2 help out. i have never been like that is why maybe i dont understand then again i am like u i guess i am normally the 1 helpin others out. love the posts uncle!