
In order to make up for my lack of posts this week I have create a slide show that I think you will enjoy. This is definitely a NSFW post so please don't scroll down if you are at work or you might shock a few of your less than liberal coworkers. I was going to add music to it but Rock You did not feature any Classical music and I did not recognize any of the artists much less their songs so I added a new selection to the Sonific Song Spot so you may have some musical accompaniment to the slide show. So until next time as always, Enjoy!

2 comments:
all those penises coming at me YUM! If you will excuse me I need a few minutes alone with the slideshow!
Auntie...
Looks like "someone" was trying to show-out! Have you no shame?
Hahaha, you're SO bad.
Hugs,
Bob Tuyu
Post a Comment