Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Short Night And A Good Day


Posted by Picasa

I am not going to be too wordy tonight as it is already getting late and Uncle Gerry had his sleep interrupted last night by a lost boy who needed to talk in the middle of the night. That's ok, that is part of my purpose for being here, I just wish sometimes young male crises would come in the daytime instead of midnight. No matter, he left a happier young man and I did manage 3 hours of sleep. Blogger and Picasa are fighting each other tonight also, so I quite trying to upload photos as it was starting to get late and I just did not want to fool with it any more. I still have photos for tonights post just not as many as usual.

Posted by Picasa

Day two was a roaring success as I got on the phone for the first time this afternoon and made my first sale. I just so happened my trainer was listening in and the Vice President who hired me was standing right behind me. My trainer was listening on a cordless and I was unaware of this or the VP behind me, I was just doing what they have taught me so far and by golly it worked to perfection. So I think this gig is really going to work for me. I forgot to mention that the division of the company that I am working in is, get this, ManTek. Could Uncle Gerry work in a more appropriately named division? I think not. So yes, today was a good day, but Uncle Gerry is a little tuckered out so I will quit talking, post you some eye candy and head off to dreamland only to meet you here again tomorrow for another edition. Until next time as always, Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

No comments: