Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Normal Day

Posted by Picasa

Today was one of those days where nothing earth shattering or exciting happened. It is nice in the midst of all the happenings here of late just to have a day where I did normal things like catch up on my email, do the laundry and things like that. Sometimes life moves so fast, that a day with out a lot of excitement is a welcome respite. It gives one a chance to stop for a while to regroup. With the end of the year just around the corner, everyone and there brother is publishing a list of the best this or the worst that, top this or bottom that. I will not at this point bore you with another list, though I could link you to several I have read. Instead I will just take this opportunity to regroup and law low, provide you with some eye candy and go to bed early for once this week. I hope you don't mind that I am being a man of few words today, but I have published something faithfully every day since the inception of Nichevo and I just feel the need to rest a little heading into the year end round up. I will be back tomorrow with something new and hopefully of interest to you, so until next time as always, Enjoy!


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Normal? Normal!!!

We begin in a rainbow kissed Paradise, and then you proceed to offer us one exotic delicacy after another?

Normal? Auntie, there are no "normal" days at Nichevo. This place is a "State of Mind," where laundry, shopping, or mowing the grass are Never concerns.

Now, YOU...take two aspirin, go lie down, and write me in the morning.

Love and Snake Oil from
The Gingerbread House,
Bob TuYu