Saturday, April 19, 2014

Weekend Mashup



My weekend is going to run together into something of a mashup.  I got off shortly after 2 this morning, have to return for a 2-8 shift today, then turn around and work a split 6-2 and 5-8 on Sunday.  By the time Monday rolls around, I will be more than ready for my day off.  So I am getting this posted as quickly as I can so I can hit the sack for a few hours before returning to work.  

For the next few weeks on Saturday at the Symphony, we will be exploring some of the Symphonies of Franz Joseph Haydn.  Haydn was one of the most prolific composers of his time and he is often referred to as the 'Father' of both the String Quartet and the Symphony.  Haydn composed 106 Symphonies in addition to all his other various works. He was a friend of Mozart and a teacher of Beethoven.  He was also instrumental in the development of chamber music such as the Piano Trio.  We begin our exploration today with a playlist comprising his first 5 Symphonies with a performance by the Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra conducted by Adam Fischer.  You may also hear Haydn's Symphony Number 94 "Surprise" by these same musicians over on my tumblr. 

Then to brighten your weekend and mine as well as inspire lascivious thoughts in one and all is this collection of sultry, sexy studs who are Naked or Nearly So.  For additional inspiration, there is the Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for sharing a part of your weekend with me, see you again on Monday for another week of Music Men and More!  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

No comments: