Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sleepyhead



Here it is in the middle of the day and I still have not found anything I want to talk about among the news and view in my reader.  I have spent most of the last 24 hours in bed sleeping, but I think I have slept all that it is possible for me to sleep.  I have no clue as to why all of the sudden after being unable to sleep for more than a couple of hours at a time for months on end, I am suddenly sleeping for long stretches of time.  Whatever the reason, I would have to say being able to sleep a long time is better than  not sleeping very well.  However, now I am in the middle of the day and still inspiration fails me for a viable topic.  So I guess I will just shut up and get on with the Music and the Men, then regroup for tomorrow's post. 

Your Musical Moment for this Tuesday features the Music of Robert Schumann with his Cello Concerto in A Minor, Opus 129.  The performance is a classic video featuring 1953 appearance at the Prades Music Festival by the legendary Pablo Casals performing with the Prades Festival Orchestra under the baton of Eugene Ormandy.  Over on my tumblr you can hear the live performance of Schumann's 5 Stucke im Volkston for Piano and Cello, op. 102 performed by Dina Bolshakova on Cello and Ofelia Montalván as the Pianist.

Then to delight your eyes and inspire your libido, on display below the video is a set of sultry and sensuous young men vying to be your Tuesday's Temptation.  There is also your Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr for further inspiration.  Thanks for hanging in there and paying me a visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

No comments: