Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday On The Run


I will have to be short and sweet this morning as I have to get on the road to do some photographic work for this project I am working on.  I do have some things to share with you though.  I have an "I'm from Driftwood" video that struck  a chord with me.  "www.imfromdriftwood.com is a compilation of true stories by gay people from all over in an attempt to help LGBTQ teens feel not so alone."  This story from NovaLei Gonzales is very warm and motivating and  I have placed the significant quote from the video at the top of the blog because I thought it would resonate well with you guys out there as well as it did with me.  Here is the video:



In addition, I have a relaxing suite of music from Johann Sebastian Bach to keep the Monday jitters at bay.  Piano Suite Number 5 in G major, BWV 816 is performed by Sergio Fiorentino.  Then of course I have this week's edition of those muscular model men in the finest Monday's Undies to entice and excite you on display below the video.  Now I have got to run out the door.  Thanks for the visit, check back in tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!



















Posted by Picasa

No comments: