Thursday, March 08, 2012

Looney Tunes



It was one of those night at work where anyone with a screw loose within a 10 mile radius made their way through the doors of my store.  I mean it was really bizarre the way some of these people act in public, much less get to stay on the loose.  I swear they left the lid off the looney bin and everyone escaped with a map to get to my store.  It would be difficult to imagine any convenience store with a stranger set of characters than the ones that patronize mine in the middle of the night.  Thankfully about 4 AM the normal people started coming in to restore a semblance of sanity to the premises.  The Corporate people are in the process of re-merchandising the store so in addition to all the strange people wandering about, I had all this excess merchandise, new display parts and promotional crap laying about the place that I had to rearrange or dodge just so I could perform my normal duties.  They are supposed to finish this project today so there should be some semblance of order about the place tonight when I get there, I hope.  Anyway, enough of that, let's get to something a lot more pleasant like music and men.  Today's video is a performance by the Philharmonia Orchestra of London conducted by Neeme Jarvi of Symphony Number 4 in C Minor, Opus 12 by Sergey Taneyev.  This symphony was dedicated to Alexander Glazunov, who conducted its première on 21 March 1898 in St Petersburg has been considered by many to be his finest instrumental composition.  Then after the video we have this week's edition of Men in Jeans, some of which I am sure I have posted at some earlier date, but thought them worthy of another shot at decorating my page.  Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!
































Posted by Picasa

No comments: