Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sounds of the Season Evening Concert



Welcome to the weekend and your final Saturday Sounds of the Season Evening Concert for this year.  I do have something special planned for Christmas Day for a Special Sounds of the Season, but that package is marked 'Do Not Open Until Christmas'.  Tonight's play list a tremendous gathering of some of the best orchestral renditions of your favorite Christmas Carols and Holiday Songs put together by You Tuber The Spirit of Classical Music.  The play list contains 39 videos of glorious music that will fill your evening with more than 2 hours of The Spirit of Christmas listening pleasure.  You may preview the play list by clicking here, or just sit back and revel in the joy of discovery as the videos make their appearance.  You may also hear the spectacular 2007 recording of A Christmas Celebration with Celtic Woman over on my tumblr

To go along with tonight's Sounds of the Season, I eschewed Saturday's usual Naked or Nearly So for a collection of  hunks and hotties who occupy prime spots on Uncle Gerry's Erotic Christmas Wish List.  Harkening back to my old rock and roll days, I think I will have a Blue Christmas... as the Hottie of the Day over on my tumblr.  Thanks for sharing part of your weekend with me, see you again on Monday for another week of Music, men & More!  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


























Posted by Picasa

No comments: