Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Excitement and Angst



I have a busy day ahead of me as this is the first of two paydays this week.  Today I got my SSRB and tomorrow is my regular payday.  I of course have shopping to do, but first I am going to go plunk down the deposit and app fee at the new apartment complex.  I am very excited about the prospect of the new place.  I also have some bit of angst although the Community Director has assured me there should be no problem with the approval, I have heard that one before only to get turned down.  However that should be relieved by tomorrow as the CD said it would only take 24 hours for the approval decision to be made.  So I will be on pins and needles until then while still trying to formulate the action plan to actually get us moved and my services transferred in a timely fashion. Now I have errands to run and chores to do, so let's move on to the Music and the Men so I can get on about my business.    

Your Musical Moment for today features the Music of Franz Schubert with his Piano Trio in E Flat Major, Opus 100 performed in Duncan Hall, Shepherd School of Music, Rice University by Zhang Zhang on Violin, Paul Katz on Cello and  Georgi Slavchev on Piano.  You may also hear Schubert's Arpeggione Sonata for Cello and Piano over on my tumblr. 

As this is actually Hump Day and I am in a rather lascivious (read horny) mood, I thought I would provide you and I both some inspiration with this collection of Humpable Hunks on display below the video.  There is not a one of them I would kick out of bed, even if they were eating crackers.  Additional inspiration can be found over at my tumblr with the Hottie of the Day!.  Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

No comments: