Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Feel Good Moment of the Day



For some odd reason I woke up this morning all weepy and Emo which has made for a somewhat rocky morning.  So I thought instead of rambling on about this or that, I would just point you to a feel good story over on Outsports about Coe College Baseball Player Ben Larison.  In the article, Ben tells his story about falling in love  with Coe College Tennis Player Mark Kroll and coming out to his team.  Being a feel good story means that Ben's story has a happy ending, overcoming his fear of rejection, meeting the man of his dreams and finding the freedom that comes with being honest with oneself, family and friends.  It is a good read and your feel good moment for today.

I heard a piece on Venice Classic Radio last night by Italian Violinist and Composer Carlo Tessarini da Rimini.  I could not find the exact piece I heard on the radio, but I did find several videos of some of his other Music.  Today's featured selection for your Musical Moment is Tessarini's Opus 12 Trio Sonatas for Flute with a performance by ensemble Il Bell'Accordo under the direction of Bernardo Strozzi.  Over on my tumblr, you may hear Tessarini's Contrasto Armonico with a performance by Campagnia de Musici.  

Now it is once again the time to celebrate dynamite in denim with this scrumptious collection of Men in Jeans on display below the video.  Over on My tumblr you may climb the 'Stairway to Heaven'  with your Hottie of the Day!.  Thanks for the visit, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


























Posted by Picasa

No comments: