Friday, August 22, 2014

Caught in the Middle



I had way too many things on my plate yesterday, so I never actually got around to putting together a post.  In all honesty, I was just not feeling the inspiration nor the desire to put words on a page.  This morning is not much different.  I am caught in the middle between melancholia and exuberance which in essence means I feel blah or possibly bletch.  Not a mood conducive to intuitive communication.  Thankfully there is the Music and the Men to rescue me from the doldrums for at least a little while. 

Your Friday Musical Moment features the Music of Luigi Cherubini, an Italian composer who spent most of his working life in France.  Beethoven regarded Cherubini as the greatest of his contemporaries.  His most significant compositions are operas and sacred music, however today's selection is his Capriccio and Etude for Piano written in 1789.  Your performance today is by Pietro Spada.  You may also hear Cherubini's String Quartet No.1 in E-flat major over on my tumblr.  

Your Friday Fantasy Fuel collection on display below the video runs the gamut from demure to overtly passionate.  Each photographic portrait provides considerable inspiration for any Fantasy you wish to Fuel.  There is mas inspiracion in the Almost Perfect Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thank you for the visit, stop in tomorrow for your Saturday at the Symphony and this week's Naked or Nearly So.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bailey;-) said...

Love you, Uncle G. Thanks for posting at all. Wonderful music and all the pics are rockin' :D

Bailey;-) said...

Love you, Uncle G. Thanks for posting at all. Wonderful music and all the pics are rockin' :D