Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Something Resembling Normal



I am attempting to get back to something resembling normal after the intensity of all that has transpired over the last couple of weeks.  It is not an easy task, I am still somewhat prone to melancholia however, as with all things, life does go on whether we are ready for it to do so or not.  I have not read any news articles or kept up with any current events during this time, in fact I have nearly 1500 entries in my reader to process.  I may not catch them up, just wipe them out and start anew.  We shall see how that goes. 

One of the things that always brings a little joy into my presence is good classical music.  As this is a Wet Wednesday post, I thought Handel's Water Music would be an appropriate selection for today's Musical Moment.  Today's performance is by the English Baroque Soloists under the direction of John Eliot Gardiner.  You may also hear Handel's 6 Opus 2 Trio Sonatas over on my tumblr.  

For you visual appreciation, today's collection of magnificent man art reflects the beauty that is to be found when you mix muscly men, minimal clothing and water in this week's edition of Wet Wednesday.  You may also want to check out the poolside pleasure being exhibited by the Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for stopping in and for your support during these recent trying times, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bailey;-) said...

And now that I've drooled on the keyboard Lollol