Thursday, July 10, 2014

Murky Waters



I have had a little trouble getting this post started, sometimes you just don't know where to begin.  The last thirty days have certainly contained their trials and tribulations starting with the whole mess with my last apartment complex.  That is an ongoing process as in order to recover anything and get my credit report corrected, I have to bring a counter suit against them.  Even then recovery is not a guarantee, although the facts seem to be on my side, you can never tell what will happen in court.  So that is stress factor number one.

To that, add the fact that my Mother is in the hospital totally sedated and on life support.  The Care Conference has been set up for 2 PM this afternoon between the Doctors and the Family.  I won't know until the conference what options we will have at this point.  I am hoping the conference will produce good news, but I am just as fearful that we will have to make a decision on whether or not to remove the life support and let my Mother's life expire.  This too is a major stress factor.

Just when I thought things could not get more complicated, they did.  On the way home from work last night, the lug bolts on my right front tire (all of them) sheared off and the wheel came off while I was driving down the street.  Luckily I was only doing about 15 miles an hour at the time, but I had just gotten off the freeway.  It could have been much worse.  As it is, I had to have the car towed to a repair shop which is where it is now.  I am waiting on a call from the mechanic to see how much it is going to cost to fix.  The towing cost me $135 already, so I am hoping the repairs won't cost me an arm and a leg.  I am also hoping it can be fixed this morning so I can drive to the meeting this afternoon.  However, I will probably have to take the bus or get someone to give me a ride.  This complicates things a bit and is another stress factor.  

Combined, all these events have tried to overwhelm me.  I feel like a shoreline being pounded by a raging surf.  I just hope I don't get swept out to sea before this is all over and done.  As always, I will keep you advised of my progress through the increasingly murky waters of my current life stream.   If you have any connections with a higher power, put in a good word for me and my Family as we make our way through this whole series of events.

Now for a little entertainment to distract me for just a little while.  Your Musical Moment for today features the Music of Luigi Boccherini with his Opus 27 String Quintets performed by La Magnifica Comunità.  You may also hear Boccherini's Concerto for Cello and Orchestra Number 9 over on my tumblr.  

For your visual appreciation, after the play list is a collection of sultry sexiness dressed in denim in this week's edition of Men In Jeans.  For those of you who like Bad Boys, check out the Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for stopping in, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!

































Posted by Picasa

No comments: